This is the final release for version 0.7. This release is mostly comprised of bug fixes introduced in the 0.6 release. It is therefore highly recommended to upgrade from 0.6 to 0.7 right away.
- Multiple IP addresses issued per service. See #2020
- Trim long commit messages before database insert. See #914
- Fix error concurrently incrementing build number. See #1919
- Fix issue rendering matrix deployments. See #119
- Fix issue rendering build duration. See #116
- Deployment parameters not injected as environment variables. See 076dc0c.
- Creating the migration table fails with a UTF8 Mysql database. See 52ee6fa
- Re-enable when clauses for service containers.
- Ability to override repository visibility. See #2042
- Move the command line utility to a separate repository. See #2037
- Remove the Makefile. See #1813
- Gitea integration. See #1978
The Makefile was removed and the build process simplified. It is now possible to build and install drone core using the standard Go build toolchain.
go get github.com/drone/drone-ui/dist go install github.com/drone/drone/drone
Command Line Utility Moved
The command line utility moved to the drone/drone-cli repository and is now being distributed by GitHub releases. If you would like to help improve the command line utility please inquire about joining the drone organization.
Preparing for 1.0
The primary goal at this stage of the project is to reach a stable 1.0 release. This will include a compatibility promise similar to Go 1 (see https://golang.org/doc/go1compat). As we approach a 1.0 we will limit the introduction of new features so that we can focus on stability, usability and documentation.
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.