The 0.8.4 release is a non-breaking release that includes minor bug fixes and improved grpc configurations.
- Ability to configure a keepalive for grpc communications. See #2294
- Upgrade Lets Encrypt Library to use http-01 challenge. See #2300
- Log commit status errors. See #2287
- Validate the drone host on startup. See #2288
- Expose default branch environment variable to pipeline. See #2274
- Endpoint to delete build logs when secrets accidentally leaked. See #2308
You can now configure grpc keepalive by setting the below environment variables. This can be helpful if you have a reverse proxy or load balancer sitting between your agent and servers that is timing out requests.
Please note that you must also increase your laod balancer or reverse proxy timeout to a value greater than the
DRONE_KEEPALIVE_TIME + DRONE_KEEPALIVE_TIMEOUT duration.
Please also note that the
DRONE_KEEPALIVE_TIME must have a duration greater than than 5 minutes. A duration of 5 minutes or lower will result in connection errors.
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.